Prior to Shipping
A full refund is available at any time prior to processing and packing of your order. The request could be made by sending a support ticket or live chat message to our support team on such request.
|Situation||Declaration Time||Return Shipping Fees|
|Return or Exchange Prior to Shipping||Before packing and shipment||No Cost|
*Please note that the refund could be take up to 3 to 7 working days.
Kose Jewelry offers all customers money back guarantee. We want all our customers to shop with confidence and peace of mind at Kose Jewelry.
|Situation||Declaration Time Frame||Return Shipping Fees|
|Change of mind*||15 days||Buyer pays return postage|
|Received Faulty Item||48 hours||No Cost|
|Received wrong item||48 hours||No Cost|
|Missing Items||48 hours||No Cost|
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Change of mind: You may request for a refund but you must return the item at your expense. Returned items must be brand new in condition, unopened and in its original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Gift items.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery.
- Your package did not arrive due to your fault, e.g. shipping address provided was inaccurate or incomplete.
- Your package did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Kose Jewelry, e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster.
- Your package was delivered but you did not receive it. It is your responsibility to contact the post office and resolve the issue by filing a claim for the missing package.